Google keyword tool is the best tool for keyword research. I have been using this tool since long and i trust on this tool. if you something is better than this tool, share with us.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Big fan of market samurai take all its information from the google keyword tool but I prefer it for keyword generation and it has a lot of other useful features. It's not free(trial is though) but it is very good indeed and a cheaper alternative then the seomoz pro and ravens of the world.

Google adword keywrod tool is the best tool for choosing the keywrods .

I am also use Google Adword keyword tool. It gives good result then other.

Google adword tool is the best tool i have ever used..

Hi friends,

Google adword tool is best tool for the keyword research, i always use that tool only for the keyword research.

Thanks in advance
Smith Jones

I heard that seomoz tool and raven tool are good but both are paid.

I always use Googls Adword Tool. Really this is reliable keywords research tool.

ya i am agree with you Google adverd's is really a great tool for keywords research.

Google adword tool is the best for keyword search and you can also take help from search engine as well

I agree with what most of users have said. Google adwords can provide you a comprehensive and a more analyze results for every keyword research you will do.

1) wordtracker
2) keywordtool
3) wordstream

Well, guys this is more than a year old thread I would say there's no need to comment more over here !

These are the free tools I'm using everyday.

1. Google keword planner (to discover potential keywords. It has a limitation that you cannot find search engine competition for that keyword

2. Traffic Travis (desktop version) to find the competition for the keywords.

Both combined will do the trick

use a combination of google keyword tool + google analytics (for actual website date on your website) + bing webmaster tools + also the keywords that appear when u type a particular keyword at the bottom of google and in bind by the right hand panel.

commented: @Sally it's more than a year old thread ! I wouldn't comment if I was you... +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.