Hello Members,

Could anyone help me with the Pagination in SEO?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Pagination is the practice of dividing a piece of content into different pages and it heavily affects User experience, Web Development and SEO.

You need to make the member of SEOmoz, SEO moz can provide you better exerience about it.

Wow it's new word for me  "Pagination". Nice dear i really learn new things from your post.

Pagination is segmenting links to content on multiple pages.

Ok dear. I am going to seo moz memebership..

The 2 most common uses of pagination that you can find on the web are the paginated lists and the paginated content. The difference is that paginated lists is used when split a large list into several pages while the paginated content is segmented into several different pages.

Pagination is the process of dividing web content and displaying it on separate pages. On the Internet, pagination is used for such things as displaying a limited number of results on search engine results pages, or showing a limited number of posts when viewing a forum thread.

Penguin is recent development in Google algorithm it is for checking spam backlinks.

Your post is so nice, i bookmarked it. Thanks

Pagination is a way of organizing or numbering a lot of data within a web page to make it more manageable and user-friendly. The purpose of doing this is to get the search engines to crawl these pages and to distribute page rank from highly crawled pages of your site to these deeper pages of your site

Hey friends thanks for sharing !!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.