Hello, SEO experts I have a website which is relevant to motorcycle fairing and I want to place it on Google 1st page for below keywords ranking already in 2nd or 3rd page i need to improve ranking in 1st page. But how Can I do this ? Please Suggest me ;-)

Create a professional Facebook book page and study a bit about Social Media Optimization. Get a Google+ business listing. Write Google+ postings. Incorporate an external blog providing quality optimized content showing off your expertise, providing your visitors with interesting behind the scenes look at your business, the individual characters in your business ... These are outside factors that will positively influence your rankings when implemented properly.

Within your web site you can optimize stuff too. You need a real friendly web site, unique but welcoming. Get your visitors to like your site on Facebook, G+ etc. Within your actual content: write clever keyphrase rich web page Titles. Rename your web pages logically separating words with hyphens. Rename images. Use alt attributes lightly. Rewrite your content using better optimized paragraphs, Headings, textual anchors pointing to important web pages in the site (the landing page for example). Oh there's so much more you can do but whatever you do .... DON'T fall for any link building schemes. My white hat SEO suggestions will suffice when attaining and SUSTAINING top rankings. Good Luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.