Hello,

Two years ago, my dating sites got indexed and traffic more on Google. However, my dating websites got more indexed on Yahoo, but not on Google.

I learned from this forum about this method. I have been using the same strategy by adding new articles to my sites and linking some keywords to it.

For example: when I write a 500 words article and post it to my site blog, I usually make 3 links to promote my sites. I write an article every 2 or 3 weeks. I use keywords such as "black dating" or "black singles", etc.

At the same time, I write a different article and post it to Ezine or other article directories, every 2 or 3 weeks.

Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my strategy?

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You are too focused on satisfying search engines rather than your Internet visitor.

There's nothing wrong with your strategy: every little bit helps. However, a few links from your blog here and there aren't going to make or break your Google traffic. Follow good SEO practices, and of course continue to build a backlink profile, but also work on building content on your site.

Good luck.

Have you check your Google webmaster tool?
Maybe you should update your content and create articles more often, like 3 articles per week.

You did good job so keep continuing. Side by side read the SEO guidelines.

Submit your website sitemap to google webmaster tool....
it will index in four hours..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.