1.11M Members

Google Zebra Update

Hello Experts

Have heard that, Google is preparing for Google Zebra update, to refine social media market? How far is it true? Any ideas ?

I heard it for the first time. I will see the searches related to Google Zebra.

Yeah thats also seems new to me and I would rather google it.

Maybe its true..... Because panda and penguine color is black&white and zebra colors too.

Zebra update affect negative 10 websites of my customers especially my website also.

May be its coming, the strikes of Panda and Penguin, the online world has been waiting for the release of the next black and white monster Zebra Update.

Google zebra is rumor. It is not professional update.

There in no offically any update for about Google zebra , it was just a remour form any SEOs.

what the hell? now google is going to hit social media too,but may be it's a rumour

Google zebra update is to bring down the low quality e-commerce sites

If anything, I think Google would be trying to find a way to make social media a stronger signal in the algorithm (something they've been struggling to do for a few years now), as opposed to give sites a beating for it.

The Google “Zebra” update is both rumor and an SEO inside-joke. As of today, there is no Google Zebra update.

Google Zebra update is to clean up the e-commerce community in search engine and rid the world of low quality scum.

You
View similar articles that have also been tagged: