I am wondering all the time for pagerank of the website. Waht are the basic requirements for improving the pagerank of the website? Is it social sharing, bookmarks or what? Waiting.....

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Joannie, there's lots of ways you can increase your page rank, but listed below are probably the top-two most effective ways.
1. Is to increase your number of backlinks. (Links on other websites that link back to yours. Also known as an inbound link.)
2. Make sure your website has unique and loads of good content. The more you have, the better.

Did you try services from SEOClerks?

commented: Agreed - SEOClerks rocks! +0
Member Avatar for LastMitch

I am wondering all the time for pagerank of the website. Waht are the basic requirements for improving the pagerank of the website? Is it social sharing, bookmarks or what? Waiting.....

Read this Google Guide:

http://www.googleguide.com/improving_pagerank.html

Did you try services from SEOClerks?

No I haven't tried it yet, searching related topics regarding on that any suggestions??

If you want to increase the PR of your website then add fresh content regularly to your website and also get backlinks from higher authority website and submit them into social sharing site. You will definitely get higher PR once next PR updates arrive.

first you submit local directory submission and local classifieds with page rank max 5 and blog post, local blog comments... you got page rank...

Google providing page ranks based on number of back links to your website so follow new SEO techniques like off page to get back links. Sublit your website to differnet SB sites, Article sites, Fourms with unique content. In SEO Quality of content is most important thing.

You can try these to improve yor Page Rank:
1.High Quality Content.
2.Site Submit Your content in good sites.
3.Guest posting
4.Link Exchange
5.Keep Updating your site
6.Comment on other Blogs and leave links
7.Social Bookmarking in high PR sites.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Reputation management / Seo blog

PageRank? People still care about that? Wow man.

I have always try to get backlinks from high PR site for more reputed link building so that might be like next PR update so I should wait for that. I usually do not exchange links, I think that might be like cheating to google, I have always worked for link building. And

PageRank? People still care about that? Wow man.

People are still working for high page rank that makes your site more reputed.

There are so many factors to have a good page rank.Like Domain age, Backlinks,Content Quality,Traffic etc. So you can do natural SEO and see the results

Make do follow quality links which play a vital role in Page Rank improvment.

Quality back-links can improve Page rank.

If you want to increase the Page rank of your site, try to get backliks for your site with relevant sites of your niche .

Page rank will improve by building high pr sites links

To improve page rank, you need to get backlinks and to get backlinks you have to use all of these following processes- blod commenting ,classified posting , forum posting , bookmarking submission, web 2.0.

There are so many factors to have a good page rank.Like Domain age, Backlinks,Content Quality,Traffic etc. So you can do natural SEO and see the results

I know about backlinks but never heard that doamin age is also effective in improving PR of the website. Thanks for you review.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.