http://musicnmovie24.blogspot.com this is my blog. Now please tell me how can I increase traffic for my blog.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

The best way to increase traffic to your blog is to do comment on others blog and use social media like facebook and twitter. You can also submit your blog to some specific blog directories.

You can use high PR bookmarking sites so your site will be crawled better rather than using blog comments, forum, directory.

Certainly you can promote the site in the socialmedia sites too.

If you want to increase traffic of your blog then submit your blog URL in blog commenting, bookmarking, bookmarking, yahoo answering and forum posting sites. I confident these seo techniques helps you for increasing your blog traffic.

Blog daily :) A constant stream of high-quality, fresh content.

day to day update a new & interesting articles with creative images

Increase back links through social bookmarking, forum postings, answers community and SMO activities are very important to increase traffic for your blog as well as good and creative posts are good to increase page rank.

Social Bookmarking and Article Submission is best way to increase your site traffic.

The best way to increase traffic of blog through commenting to other blog.You can make backlink of website to submit website URL in quality Bookmarking site.Social media sites are helpful for increase traffic of Blog.

You can try seo but another good effective way yo can find in my signature.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.