Today i have read that Google has again launched the new update, I don't know how's type this update is and when will be roll out. But My one website have gotted in rank after this update. you can read more here: http://www.seroundtable.com/google-update-sept12-17359.html

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I came accross an article in the Financial Times a few weeks back that contained an unofficial confession of a Google geek, who stated something along the lines of:

"The execs have the Google geeks working over time to ensure that at the end of each quater there is a spike in revenue thus making the charts look great for shareholders".

It went on to say something along the lines of (forgive my lack of accuracy): "When we break things, people pay good money to have them fixed".

God knows how much truth there is to the shadow interview but it really wouldn't surprise me if it's not far from the truth.

Thanks for sharing the news of google updation.

"The execs have the Google geeks working over time to ensure that at the end of each quater there is a spike in revenue thus making the charts look great for shareholders".

Sounds like an accurate statement that would hold true for any publicly traded company.

Sounds like an accurate statement that would hold true for any publicly traded company.

You're right, but Google take it to a new extreme and end up screwing over their users in the process; after all - that excess revenue has to come from somewhere.

Thanks for sharing this new updation.

Thanks for making us aware about the new Google updateion.

Update called Google HumingBird..HuminBird is like Old Wine in New Bottle..Good one Alogrithm.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.