HI.I AM SANTOSH SINGH AND LEARNING HOW TO GOOD WORK ON SMM AND SEM ..

Recommended Answers

All 105 Replies

To increase backlinks who have to promote your websites. Do blog commenting, blog post, article submission, press release, forum posting, social bookmarking submission. These are few activities you can do get backlinks.

Good to share, you can also create "Link Wheel" to increase more backlinks of your business.

Use the automated submission and bookmarking scripts. Use Fiverr for automatic directory and FB posting, etc. Web is vast place, so make your life easier by automating and outsourcing the manual labor. Good luck!

Hi Use a Guest posting, blogging all that factors is best for promotion.

Use forums, blog commenting, social bookmarking, directories, article submissions, guest posting; these all techniques are good for site promotion. And always use high page rank sites for these submissions.

You are learning nice thing to build career and beside that Web 2.0 is the best way to get quality back links.

For link building i.e increase backlinks off page seo is the best process for that. In off page we cconnect our website to other high PR websites like forums, blogs, press release and articles sites etc. from that we get high PR backlinks.

To increase backlinks you can do
Directory submission, article submission, social bookmarkking etc. But we must do submission in high page rank sites.

you can definitely get link from doing the strategy called "Link Wheel". However, it is a black hat technique that is againts Google Webmaster Guidelines.

For increase backlink you should do blog commenting,bookmarking,Forums and Guest posting wiht high pr rank sites for submission..

Do white hat seo for good result.If you need to learn pm me. Follow white hat.

today you also need to do authorship in google eyes, including google+ and facebook.. brand yourself an expert in your niche will have a strong effect on your SEO efforts going forward.!

I am trying to pass a yellow page directory listing. After 2 months of heavy do follow backlimks links not working, I am going to use more varieties of anchor text links. The only way I am going to move above this is anchor text links

Creating too many low quality backlinks are not doing good for your site these days. Links should be of high quality means these days its more of quality and not of quantity

if you want to increase your backlinks then do the following things

1-Directories submission
2-Social bookmarking
3-Forum posting
4-Web 2.0 blog comments
5-Press release
6-Article submission

And target to build do-follow backlink and also related to your site with high PR.

What is Social book marketing? How do I leave do follow back links in social media sites?

All kind of submissions should be related to your business. Building links from unrelated sites, Low quality sites such as not indexed in google, sites that used copied content, Site with more Ads and Automatic approval should be avoided. Also don't take more links for your exact keywords. Use domain name and branded-hybrid keywords.

Hi Use a Guest posting.

Do directory submission, article submission. social bookmarking etc to increase backlinks.

To get more backlinks you can comment on blogs or you can submit your site to directories. Keep posting on forums this will increase your backlinks.

To increase your backlinks your should adopt following strategy :
1. Manually whitehat blog comments.
2. Manually Forum Posting
3. Social Bookmarking
4. Article submission.
5. Directory submission etc.

Very Good Discussion !! Keep It Up...
I personally recommend to go forward with "Do Follow" blog website backlink
and To have Signature like my Current Post in Each Forum Topic website.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Very Good Discussion !! Keep It Up... I personally recommend to go forward with "Do Follow" blog website backlink and To have Signature like my Current Post in Each Forum Topic website.

@explorequotes

There's something wrong with your website?

Why is it redirecting to a explicit website?

To increase back links, your content should be useful, interesting, fresh and sharable. Content should be user friendly. Start blog commenting and article submission to boost up your backlinks.

To increase your backlinks you must do Off Page techniques like...
Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Blog Submission
Directory Submission
Classifieds....

Link building is a typical way to increase the backlinks. There are lot of techniques are there, but we should get link back from good web sites.

The best thing you can do is "Link Bait" are you famillier with it ? no problem search in Google you will know what link bait is. But I am giving you a breif definition: "Linkbait is any online activity that has the specific goal of attracting links from other websites. It can also be with the specific goal (or additional goal) of getting social shares such as Facebook Likes, tweets or pins on Pinterest. Traditionally it has been more about links (as the name implies) but with the relatively recent growth of social networks and the interactions from those networks playing a part in search engine rankings, they are now usually a goal of linkbait too." from http://www.distilled.net/

Do articles sub one article on one site, classifieds, blog post.

@LastMitch : my site is http://explorequotes.com/ it's Up here... it's all about sms and quote collection... it's redirecting you to which site... please let me know.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.