Tell me everyone! Where is your keyword ranking after Penguin 5 update? Is ranking goes down or up?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Ya my rankings got down..I dont know why and i had to work more to bring it up again.

My keywords are not affected. Since Google Released Penguin update, i stopped linking to exact keywords and also removed exact links in old submissions.

That grat prince your ranking still has good position but i analyze there are many website goes down in Googleand i unable to find the reason and solution.

Yes i got some fluctuations of my targeted keywords search positions after this penguin rolled-out..

Yes my site is down, i am very upset.

My Keywords affects minor due to penguine 5 update.but i recover all that.

I lost my ranking due to penguin update 2.1. My keywords are targeted to homepage but it now shows only inner pages. I don't know why?

My all site keyword are affected and only inner pages are showing in SERPs. But one fact i see that my SMO account are now up and rest of account who are already in rank have not affected.

Did your site get ranking again or not if it is so what are the procedures do you may followed please share with me to promote mine also.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.