Keywords ranking defer weekly. How to maintain it stable?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You can't. But it's the content that matters more, not that specific keywords.

Your best practices are to make sure you have rich title, description tags as well as targeted optimized content in your body as well as your image tags. You might also want to look at MOZ's indication of a "perfectly optimized page": http://moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors (Scroll down for the image)

Thanks for your reply.Yes, I updated title, content as u said. But still I want more suggestions. can you help me?

Google penguin 2.1 is rolled-out, all are vanish....All submissions are vanished..

Hi in my opinion Keyword stable is not a solution but our target is promote website in Google so use a high page rank website and use a forum, blog comment, profile so all that factors is best for promotion..

Thanks for your reply.Yes, I updated title, content as u said. But still I want more suggestions. can you help me?

Here's a couple of other pointers for ya:

1. Make sure your title tage is no more than 70 characters and in my opinion, it's the one of the BEST way to target your main keywords.

2. Make sure your description tag is around 150-160 characters. This is the second best way to target your main keywords.

Why are the Title and Description tags so important? Because this essentially is what will show up in most major search engines, especially Google.

Well said, My website edotsindia.com also follow the same procedure.

1. Content of the website is one of the most important point for changing your ranking in search engine results page. Write your content related to your site which satisfies customer query. Make customer to spend more time on your site so that he wont come out from the website.
  2. Ranking also depends on how much time a user is spending on your website. Maintain your site speed is also one of the ranking factor.
  3. Optimize to mobile friendly.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.