SEO is also a part of internet marketing or not?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

Well u can say that it is a part of SEO because it is used for the websites ranking and much more

Don't you mean "you can say it is a part of Internet Marketing"? I see internet marketing as using the internet to promote your website. SEO is a collection of techniques in which you can rank better in the search engines, therefore helping to promote your website.

Yes SEO is a part of internet marketing , it is beneficial to get higher ranking...

Can i look some better internet marketing techniques for me than SEO. Please suggest if any techniques available in the search engines

Thanks to all for your answer.

SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. Search engine optimization is used to a increase a high number of visitor.SEO professionals use various techniques, method, strategies and tactics such as article submission, blog commenting, press release submission, directory submission, link building etc.

Yes, seo is the part of internet marketing. SEO is meant to promote or market any individual's or company's site using internet marketing strategies, so you can definitely say that SEO is the part of internet marketing.

SEO is a part of internet marketing.It helps to increase the attention of the vistiors and increase the website traffic

SEO is a contraction for Search Engine Optimization and is the method of grade a website in a search engine. The aim is to boast your website come into view in the integer one situation of the search consequences when a exacting keyword is look for.

Hi,

Yes off course seo is the part of internet marketing. Besically SEO is meant to promote your web site or marketing for Company's site using internet marketing SEO strategies, so you can definitely say that SEO is the part of internet marketing.due to help them you get page rank on Google page rank.

SEO is a part of internet marketing. It is a technique to get higher rank in a search engine.

yes ofcourse, SEO is very much a part of internet marketing.

commented: Thanks for your new and informative post. -3

Yes, SEO is a part of internet marketing. SEM, SMO and SMM are also the part of internet marketing.

Yes SEO is also part of Internet Marketing because by this way you try to reach more and maore paople.By the help of SEO you can buy/sell product from intennet.So i thought SEO is also a part of internet marketing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.