I have been in seo and affiliate marketing for the last couple of months.Initially things were going on fine but later on i found out that i was being banned by forum administrators and moderators alike.All this wasn't affecting my page count on google instead the search results was increasing.But for the last fifteen days there has been a steady decline in my rankings it has gone down from 30000 to 15000.some replies say it is happening due to search engine spiders changing their alogrithms. even though i am optimizing basic seo techniques as mentioned in wikipedia to avoid the decline all my efforts has so far been fruitless.Kindly sugeest something that is effective and sureshot to get over with these problems.

Best Regards,
Shuvayu
MarketRaise Corp.
<snipped URL>

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I think traffic is imporant first!

I think to increase google PR, the only way is with link backs. The more quality link backs you have, the better your PR will be :)

The keyword is quality backlinks: give people a reason to want to link to you. Don't spam or plug your website in other forums ... it seems that's what you're doing, and all that will do is give you a bad reputation in your industry.

All that has been listed are interesting but I would suggest don't be too concerned about your Page Rank, Just make sure you have link back that are all related to your key words. Range is good but that is not the only thing that will give you a good rank position. Go out there and hunt for link back.
The bottom line is you want more exposure, more related traffic, right? That I believe is where you should focus your energy. my 2 cents

Richie

Get more backlinks for the site, quality link, update content, promote your site to trusted link and they are right dont spam.

hire some seo experts

There are number of methods and techniques to rank your website higher in Search Engine. Mainly Off-page optimization and On-page optimization. However, I suggest that you follow off-page optimization methods like blog commenting, forum posting, article submission. Keep in mind that while submitting article, keep the content flesh and unique.

There's no secret, it's just a case of creating more backward links.

The keyword is quality backlinks: give people a reason to want to link to you. Don't spam or plug your website in other forums ... it seems that's what you're doing, and all that will do is give you a bad reputation in your industry.

But without plug website how can he get traffic and backlinks?. I think he should to need put website in just relevant forums.

Give good and appropriate anchor texts your backlinks .
Try to have more backlinks
Try posting/Commenting on RELEVANT sites.

Yep you need good links and some good content. Content helps greatly, because the better your sites content and the design of your site the more likely sites will link back to yours including the larger sites.

You can improve your Page Rank by building more links to your site. But nowadays, I don't mind what my PR is. I am focusing on my rankings an my goal is to be in 1st page in Google.

I have been in seo and affiliate marketing for the last couple of months.Initially things were going on fine but later on i found out that i was being banned by forum administrators and moderators alike.All this wasn't affecting my page count on google instead the search results was increasing.But for the last fifteen days there has been a steady decline in my rankings it has gone down from 30000 to 15000.some replies say it is happening due to search engine spiders changing their alogrithms. even though i am optimizing basic seo techniques as mentioned in wikipedia to avoid the decline all my efforts has so far been fruitless.Kindly sugeest something that is effective and sureshot to get over with these problems.

It might be reason of Google Panda Algorithm update and better make a fresh and SEO- friendly content in your website and at the time of forum Participating.

It may keep your PR as much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.