Mashable has reported over the last week that YouTube is offering the ability to customize your channel. The customization option is currently in Beta but you can sign up for it for free and start testing it. My clients are just beginning to get into producing video case studies and they will be using YouTube as their CMS does not support video, so this new customization may be important depending on the functionality. Have you heard about it? Seen it? Tried it? Add your comments.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have heard that creating your own YouTube channel costs over $100k but I dont know how truthful this information is.

I have heard that creating your own YouTube channel costs over $100k but I dont know how truthful this information is.

To be honest I have never heard that. I have created channels for my clients and used the customization options that are in beta and it is OK, nothing to spectacular.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.