As entrepreneurs and consultants, I do believe that blogging is a good way to increase our reputation and visibility. There are numerous plug-ins and tools to help the blogging experience and I just found out of Zemanta. Have you used Zemanta or other blogging assistance tools? What are your recommendations and experiences?

As entrepreneurs and consultants, I do believe that blogging is a good way to increase our reputation and visibility. There are numerous plug-ins and tools to help the blogging experience and I just found out of Zemanta. Have you used Zemanta or other blogging assistance tools? What are your recommendations and experiences?

This is the first I have heard about it (Thank you) and as I recommemd my clients to blog in WordPress and many of them use outlook for e-mail campaigns, I will be testing it over the next few days and I will let you know.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.