I have seen countless posts about asking for adice on growing online communities. I often advise on using traditional and word of mouth as a way to grow an online community. I have been to several internet marketing related events where founders of online communities use these events to promote their sites. I do think this is a good way, especially if you are reaching a certain demographic. So what do you think?

I have seen countless posts about asking for adice on growing online communities. I often advise on using traditional and word of mouth as a way to grow an online community. I have been to several internet marketing related events where founders of online communities use these events to promote their sites. I do think this is a good way, especially if you are reaching a certain demographic. So what do you think?

Completely agree. I am not a big advocate for paying to seed the community. Organic is best.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.