Hey guys and gals,

A friend of mine wants to build a site similar to www.face-pic.com or faceparty.co.uk. He mentioned that he would need an off the shelf product to build around, rather than having it built from scratch.

Anyone know of such software, or indeed can build a site such as these for reasonable cost?

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

To be perfectly honest, I went to face-pic.com, and I have no clue what on earth the site offers, based on their homepage. The icon buttons at the top all seem to be non-functional, and from what I gather it's a chat network where you upload your picture and profile?

Hello Mr. Backup,

Please go thru our profile and mail us to our email addresses given in our profile. We have something similar already developed with PHP and MySQL using AJAX.

Regards,

Saurav

Hey guys and gals,

A friend of mine wants to build a site similar to www.face-pic.com or faceparty.co.uk. He mentioned that he would need an off the shelf product to build around, rather than having it built from scratch.

Anyone know of such software, or indeed can build a site such as these for reasonable cost?

Thanks!

Hi,

We are 10 year old web development company. Mail your requirment. We will give the quality of work with the reasonable cost.
mail to : info@concerninfotech.com

Hey guys and gals,

Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.