1.11M Members

Can you build a profitable blog?

The times of generating profits via blogs are probably limited. I remember even a few years ago when many bloggers touted making beyond 6 figure just by blogging. What do you think?

The times of generating profits via blogs are probably limited. I remember even a few years ago when many bloggers touted making beyond 6 figure just by blogging. What do you think?

With the preponderance of blogs by regular folks, I would agree with your assessment. I think blogs can be used to enhance profits of another business by talking about a specific topic and providing links to sites that market and sell related products (the essence of SMM). But even there the profits are limited. The only industry that I can see making a profit using blogs would be sports betting. There are many phone numbers you can call to get betting advice and expert picks and I think doing the same with a blog and tying it to an online betting service (or even a telephone betting service) could drive some serious profits.

Isn't it about time forums rewarded their contributors?

Earn rewards points for helping others. Gain kudos. Cash out. Get better answers yourself.

It's as simple as contributing editorial or replying to discussions labeled or OP Kudos

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: