http://www.digitaltonto.com/2009/chaotic-social-networks/

I found the blog linked above and thought I would share it to get everyone's thoughts. The author basically says that the chaotic nature of social media si the secret behind its success. What do you think?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

plz ,i dint know where to post my question so i just tot i did it here..
am tring to use fireworks to create a backgroundframe for login i will use
on in my html homepage,plz how do i go about dis...

plz ,i dint know where to post my question so i just tot i did it here..
am tring to use fireworks to create a backgroundframe for login i will use
on in my html homepage,plz how do i go about dis...

I would say to go into the Web Development forum of DaniWeb and you will get the help you are looking for. Good Luck!

http://www.digitaltonto.com/2009/chaotic-social-networks/

I found the blog linked above and thought I would share it to get everyone's thoughts. The author basically says that the chaotic nature of social media si the secret behind its success. What do you think?

Nice find Rob - i enjoyed reading. The author does a nice job of describing the 'chaotic' variables that drive social media - like in order to become a 'social giant,' or part of the 'short head,' - you gotta keep promoting yourself while staying loyal to your niche and maintaining professionalism.

I actually would like to mention - serendipity and chaos, especially in cases where a patient is looking for personal stories of other patients encountering the same treatment or condition and there are other patients who already shared their journey.

I actually would like to mention - serendipity and chaos, especially in cases where a patient is looking for personal stories of other patients encountering the same treatment or condition and there are other patients who already shared their journey.

Good call. The more I think about it the more I would say that a third would be intuition. To be able to read the marketplace (both of ideas and business) and have such a good grasp that one can anticipate the wants and needs and fulfill them quickly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.