I have been using Tweetdeck quite a bit to keep track of the people I follow and to take care of my tweeting without going through a browser. I just recently downloaded Digby which is an awesome tool for managing all of your social media updated and e-mail.

Has anyone else been using Digby and what are your experiences? Also while I am still a novice Digby user, are Digby and Tweetdeck complimentary products or competitor products? As Digby handles more than twitter I don't know that it would be competitive with Twitter but you never know.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thanks for mentioning Digby. I never heard of them but I will definitely check it out and let you know. My overall question is, will people just stop using these accessories?

Thanks for mentioning Digby. I never heard of them but I will definitely check it out and let you know. My overall question is, will people just stop using these accessories?

While there are a multitude of accessories out there, these two impressed me enough that I went whole hog and installed them and not only do I use them but I recommended them to my clients. Digby is really good for small marketing departments that are juggling all of their other responsibilities as well as social media work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.