I just read a nifty new project that Google is testing out - Google Goggles - you take a picture and ask Google what it is. I like the semantic aspect of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6tT3JGV1iY&feature=player_embedded
I can just imagine the wealth of information and how this new tool can be incorporate to sites like this one to ask more technical questions.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i saw it and it was cool..Google are improving more.

I will have to check it out. It sounds like an app for cellphones where you put the phone up to a radio when a song is playing that you do not know and the app will identify the song for you.

yea.. saw this.. pretty cool stuff. Still in its infancy but it will get better. As a search engine, trying to help people find what they are looking for, i think it is very smart of Google to make a play in this space. Not only is it a nice feature that will help sell more Android phones, but it will also establish them as the first major player offering this technology. These types of developments make me want to buy more of their stock. :)

From a data perspective, I can just imagine a new dimension of data collected from Google's new offering.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.