I'm very curious if there is a certain time in the day when people are on social networks more, or any site for that matter and I was hoping someone could point me to a site that shows you hour by hour traffic for websites. I know that in the apache control panel of your own website you can see hour by hour site popularity, but I don't know if there is a way to see that for other sites without being an admin.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you have access to the reporting, you can definitely see traffic per hour. I have reporting rights on Webtrends for a client and though I am not the admin, I can customize my data to reflect granular visits. I know I can do the same thing with Google Analytics.

hey digital nice to see you (well, I can't actually see you, but you get my drift).
Can I view sites that I have nothing to do with and am not affiliated with via Google Analytics?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.