I am curious about customizing a YouTube channel to allow enhanced functionality.
I want to do something like this: http://www.youtube.com/user/gillette

How do I go about that?

---
I think that I may already be signed up for the YouTube Partnership Program.
Is having an 'Enhanced Youtube Channel' the same as joining the Partnership Program?

> Congratulations!
>
> Your YouTube Channel has been successfully upgraded to an Enhanced YouTube Channel! What does this mean? You can now customize your channel and take advantage of the unique benefits an Enhanced Channel has to offer.

Qualifications & FAQ

To become a YouTube Partner, you must meet these minimum requirements:

• You create original videos suitable for online streaming.
  • You own or have express permission to use and monetize all audio and video content that you upload—no exceptions.
  • You regularly upload videos that are viewed by thousands of YouTube users, or you publish popular or commercially successful videos in other ways (such as DVDs sold online).

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

you have to become exclusive member of youtube to get these features.

you have to become exclusive member of youtube to get these features.

My account is an enhanced Youtube partner account and can be customized, according to my AdSense rep.

I looked through this PDF 'Youtube Brand Channel Redesign' and from what I gather, they are created using Google Gadgets. Am I understanding that correctly?

bump,

tl;dr = Looking to ad a Youtube header with functionality. I think it uses a Google Gadget.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.