Both are great advertising tools, but have you also considered websites like Linked-in? That's a great one to use as well :)

definitely great for businesses, I've helped many businesses establish a presence on facebook and increase their sales as a result

you can interact with local customer too with facebook & twitter. These has not any side effect so you should join it.

yes twitter and face book are very effective marketing tools for not only to small businesses but also for big businesses. Because everyone this world are using Face book and also Twitter. Social Networking is very helpful for very business.

If you cannot afford to have a site for your business, then you can just make an account for your business in facebook or twitter since its a great way to get a client because lots of people are using this sites.

Yes, if you do it correctly. You can search some free guides on promoting site through facebook out there.

Hi Everyone
We are a small recycling company based in Ireland and we provide recyclign services to commercial customers in Ireland. People keeping telling me that twitter and facebook are the best means to promote our business but I don't think they are because any twitter followers I ever get are always in a different country and only my friends follow us on facebook.

Maybe someone with expert social networking marketing on the best approach if at to utilise twitter and facebook to promote our brand

Thanks

Not at all.forum sites can be better choice.

Regards
JhonMoney

Hi Everyone
We are a small recycling company based in Ireland and we provide recyclign services to commercial customers in Ireland. People keeping telling me that twitter and facebook are the best means to promote our business but I don't think they are because any twitter followers I ever get are always in a different country and only my friends follow us on facebook.

Maybe someone with expert social networking marketing on the best approach if at to utilise twitter and facebook to promote our brand

Thanks

Its really true that SM is one of the best weapon for large & smaller business both. Main thing depends that on how you do it & attract more & more people to relate to you & your brand.Regularity is very important.

Yes Face Book is more important then Twitter.

Yes,Facebook and Twitter are really effective tool for online marketing for small business.

Facebook and Twitter have become very effective place for business promotion, mainly small business and affiliate programs

how is facebook and twitter effective in marketing small businesses

Yes right now they are the most effective tools. you can even buy ads in facebook which drives a lot of traffic

yes Facebook and Twitter are both the most effective marketing tools for small business, because lot of visit this both website daily and ,million of the make account on both website so you can easy promote you small business on the both
website ..

Yes, According to me. Twitter and Facebook effectively strengthen your social presence and put more positive effect on your social presence.

You can create a Facebook profile for your business and invite people to become followers by targeting as many people as you can, also you can search for members from Ireland and specifically target them. You can also create ads that will visible only to your local population on Facebook, even you can select which age of group of people you want to target. Its a good medium for local online promotion. You can check it out on Facebook.

first you have to make your profile very popular in forums and followers wil give your bacnklink on their site.

I understand Facebook's potential for SMEs, but really, how can you use Twitter? Won't having an FB page make it redundant?

Ya definitely. If you will use facebook and twitter your web presence will be increased and your site indexing will become much easier. But don't limit yourself to facebook and twitter. You can use other social media tools and connect them to your facebook and twitter.

I think nowadays Facebook and Twitter are used widely for not only communicating but also for marketing your business and that doesn't matter whether its small or big.
All you have to do is to use the proper way to get the benefits from them.

Twitter and Facebook both are the best social media networking websites.You can use any of them but if you use both of them you can get better results

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.