There are a lot of tools to promote your social network online. But if you want to promote your social network, in an effective and free way then go for the following websites in order to ensure effective and free traffic on your websites and free twitter followers:
1. Twitter: Twitter was born to become the best social marketing website because of its ease to use and large number of user base. And not to forget, a very innovative and useful concept to promote yourself.
2. Facebook: From social networking to social media marketing, facebook has come a long way. With over 600 million users, you would not want to miss this opportunity to promote your social network online.
3. Traffup.net: Traffup has been ranked as the number one tool to get free traffic and more twitter followers, effectively and instantly. Traffup has replaced twiends on this list because of a simple fact that it brings "free" and "relevant" website visitors and twitter followers on your website and twitter account, respectively. All you have to do is to submit your website's URL and assign some points to it, and thats it. You will start receiving high quality traffic, free of cost on your website.
4. Digg: This is one website, which is loosing its steam lately. But, it is still considered as one of the best social bookmarking websites to promote your websites by submitting your website's URL on it.
5. Reddit: Reddit is climbing the popularity charts in the field of social bookmarking. With almost same functionality as digg, this website also aims to promote your website through social bookmarking.
Social medias are the big source to get the trafficand online marketing compagin can attract the buyers. I think Facebook is most effective tool than others.Secondly twitter is also important tool of social media.
Facebook and Twitter has great viral effect. As a blogger, Wordpress gives good social marketing tool for me too. But then there is a site that posts about the best business CMS which is the Tumblr but then again I haven't tried it out. Blog commenting is also an effective one. You can build relationship with the blog owners and opportunity to know their audience who will later become your audience too.