What are you experiences of linking your facebook posts to your wordpress blog?

Does it hurt your seo by beeing seen as duplicate content?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi,
as I think a syndication of feed is not considered as duplicate content since its source is already defined. Also google has recently said that it automatically determine which content to show in SERP. If it has first appeared on facebook you will not rank for the keywords used in facebook posts. Also the feed syndication has nothing to do with your seo except it has no value on your page in terms of content.

regards
zabalex

Well facebook helps in increasing the traffic and draws more people towards your blog. It does not contribute much in SERP.

I don't think it will hurts.Being the original content reference given as reference

I agree with the point of zabalex.

I don't think it will hurts.Being the original content reference given as reference

I agree with the point of zabalex.

Hi,
Yes, even I feel so. There is no harm caused due to same content in this particular case, but my suggestion is, use different article/content. This will add something to the profile and didn't harm the website too.

Linking your Facebook posts to your blog brings more traffic to your blog.It doesn't hit your seo taking it as a duplicate content.

That's a good idea to bring more traffic to your blog. Spread your blog in social sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.