Facebook is the most used and the top social networking site and people are using it widely in the entire world. It is useful not only to make a huge network for friend but one can generate good traffic for the site.
On other hand, Google+ is the social networking site from Google. People are not using Google+ also. Time will tell tell the future of these two social networking sites.

I was a very big fan of Facebook but now i hate Facebook just because of timeline. In timeline there is no privacy. that's why now i prefer to Google+.

Facebook is a great way for web traffic its ow-some as compare to Google Plus may be in future this quality may be changed

It completely depends on your website and products, who is your target audience?

Both can help in bringing you traffic.
If I were to chose between the 2 ... I would say Facebook as it has more traffic at this moment.

If you dont wanna share your pictures with anybody, put it up on Google Plus, nobody goes there ! :p

@aditd
You would say FB has more traffic at this moment? That's an understatement. Google+ claims to have 90 million users, but people only spend about three minutes a month on it.

Facebook, which has over 800 million users, sees usage of six to seven hours a month (this is according to comScore). And I bet that's an understatement as well....I'm sure there's people that use FB that much in a day!

I think that the Google+ users who are bringing the average up to 3 minutes a month are all Google employees. Without them jacking up the average, it would be about a quarter of a second a month ;)

i sure facebook n google give enormous contribution to the business

every social network sites has its own strengths it is depand upon us how we are optimizing and make use of it advantages...

Facebook and Google+ both are useful social networking sites to interact with people. The main difference that I observe is that Facebook is old in social network than Google+, so its has more user's.

commented: duh +0

From my views Google+ and facebook both are the appropriate ways of getting more traffic.

My vote will go for Facebook.

ofcourse facebook still google need lots of efferts to compare with facebook.

hi friends.. in my point of view and experience both are same... but i preferred Facebook because there are a huge number of serious users, who know about all marketing technique.

i like most facebook compare to google+

i like facebook compare to google+

Google + is always best in internet world

I am also in the side of facebook. Google+ is not good as facebook.

Regards,

For today I think Facebook is the best for getting better traffic.

Actually every social media marketting is important.But i think facebook is better then google
+.

I agree, but the new EdgeRank algorithm that most people don't understand is making Facebook a nightmare for the uninformed little guy! People are wailing in some places, because their following and sales have dropped!

most of people use facebook.So i think that facebook is also better.

No doubt it is facebook becasue it has more than 1 billion users and it has strong prsence of almost a decade.

I will go for facebook. I am getting good amount traffic for my website through facebook.

Go to Facebook for great traffic on your site!

they Bothe are good for traffic but I am with Google+ ...

Obviously, its facebook always. Good to market, easy to get fans and reputation.

I usually prefer over Facebook because it is the largest social networking websites and good to get traffic also.

Facebook For now.Google+ is still very new.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.