Let's all share the websites and techniques that we use to get free Twitter followers, Facebook likes, and Google +1s from.

Here are my top 3 websites that I use:

1) Tweers.com - Followers, Likes, +1s, Stumbles, YouTube Views
2) Twiends.com - Followers
3) TwitClub.com - Followers

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

What is the best way to get Twitter followers?

stand on the corner with you !!!!! down .lol

Hi,
This is a general question. Just make fresh tweets on current and hot topics.
Search the popularized hash tag on twitter and tweet on the relevant content of that hash tag.
I think, this will help you to get more followers than now.

"Its a general rule that 30% of the people you follow will follow you back. However when you are following people who are in your niche this rate will be even higher because more of them will see what you are about and be generally interested in hearing more. So how do you find these people? Following at random surely doesn’t work.. Here are 3 of the best free ways to get targeted followers."

> Here are 3 of the best free ways to get targeted followers.
So what are the 3 ways? Or did you just plagiarize this paragraph?

As per my suggestion if we tweet everyday and it is helpful for getting more user and traffic. Thank you.

I have been on Twitter for years and it has taken me a LONG time to build up a following. Mainly because i was very irregular posting. You have to be regular without weaving people out. One of the things that worked for me was to use Twitter Search to find the people that might be interested in what I have to offer and then i began to include them in my Follow Friday and Follow Sunday mentions. In no time at all, they all began to follow me, interactions were started, and their followers began to come over to find out what was going on. . .and it is beginning to go well.

But, be patient. Some people will not reply the first time you include them in your mentions or they just wait to see if this "out of the blue" thing is for real or not, once you have mentioned them several times, they will begin to mention you in their own #FF mentions, and you'll begin to get noticed. That is what happened to me.

I think social media is the best place to get tweets as you have the share buttons under your posting.

Do these paid services really get you anything besides a big number? I wouldn't expect it would really be people interested in your product or service just people wanting to get paid for subscribing to you.

The best way I've found to get Twitter followers is to follow the type of people you want to follow you. Then, tweet relevant links, information, and pictures to capture the attention. You can keep followers by interacting and developing relationships with them.

To search for users that are worth following I often use followerwonk.com or simply do a google search for a twitter list. Participating in twitter chats also can connect you to other users.

Dani

Let's all share the websites and techniques that we use to get free Twitter followers, Facebook likes, and Google +1s from.

dear one of the most important and effective way to increase facebook fans and twitter followers to comment on differnt sites with your twitter and fb profiles as choice would be given on the site... similarly on the twitter and fb also...

dear one of the most important and effective way to increase facebook fans and twitter followers to comment on differnt sites with your twitter and fb profiles as choice would be given on the site... similarly on the twitter and fb also...

Ah, a thread with some actual tips and insight...getting harder and harder to find on forums these days! Thanks for the real posts regarding Twitter as opposed to spammer garbage.

The 'dear one' kills me though...that's comedy gold right there.

Tweet, re-tweet and participate in discussions.

Share Informative Tweets, and post Most Latest News.
Try this way i am sure you will gain huge no of followers :)

commented: yawn -3

I want to know about facebook promotion as well..Can you please help?

from my opinion just keep update your twitter profile and you will get some followers every days even relevant

but thanks for sharing these kind of platform

If you want to increase your followers you have to share the useful news and also tweet the others story too.

Hi,
This is really a nice idea. Thanks for the share.
When it comes about twitter followers or facebook fans then we think about social networking sites but it is a fr4esh idea that you joined it with blog commenting and link building.

i thinks today Twitter is a really powerful tool for online social networking.promoting your online work and getting to know people in the web world around you.

commented: which has WHAT to do with the question asked? -3

I think asaiful99 has given 3 beautiful sources for finding twitter users of your niche. Keep it up.

I use twiends and youlikehits to get twitter follower. its the best way to getting twitter follower very quickly.

used twined for getting more and more followers. But always avoid fake ids....

In order to get more followers on twitter, you have to follow some of the tips.
You can do it by yourself, you have to create the posts that are liked by the people and you have to take care of the fact that what actually do the viewers want. You will get more and more followers in no time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.