hi guys,

i just want to know your thoughts about my topic "Which Is Your Favorite Social Media?"

people mostly prefer to facebook and twitter.
i also like facebook but this is not enough social media's !!! there are also many other good social media on Internet.

like Myspace is also best and i like it.

so which is your favorite.!?

Recommended Answers

All 85 Replies

hi guys,

i just want to know your thoughts about my topic "Which Is Your Favorite Social Media?"

people mostly prefer to facebook and twitter.
i also like facebook but this is not enough social media's !!! there are also many other good social media on Internet.

like Myspace is also best and i like it.

so which is your favorite.!?

Ask anyone , you will get the answer that twitter & FB are the best social networks. But apart from those two linkedin and now g+ also the best networks.

Yes after that digg also famous one in social networks.

I used to hang out on myspace alot, before it was lj and now facebook. But I think myspace was better

There are four website i use and like for social interaction and social media marketing

facebook
twitter
google+
linkedin

and nobody can neglect the importance of these websites all these sites can give you a lot of visitors and can promote your business rapidly.

Facebook...
Facebook is the best social network site for deriving traffic and improve the visibility of our site..

I still fan of Facebook and Stumbleupon But I looking forward for those newly social media site if they can provide services like the two gives.

I like Facebook, Twitter, Digg and Stumbleupon

Facebook...
Facebook is the best social network site for deriving traffic and improve the visibility of our site..

May be as per my view Face book is Favorite Social Media because all of aware of Facebook...

I like Facebook...it is easy to use and communicate with friends))

For me its fanbox, it's the only social network that shares their revenues with the users

I like the facebook and twitter because they have a lot of features and familiarity too

Facebook and twitter is the most famous and best social media services, but my space is also good.

I like Facebook mostly. because it provide more user friendly and so much functionality. Thank you..

Facebook and Twitter are best social networking media sites.

Since most of the users visit Facebook and Twitter so does I. If I have all my friends on these two why I'll go to somewhere else, as I have to get in touch with my friends. Apart from these two, I also have a profile on google+ and also like to share things on digg and stumpleupon.

I think facebook is a best social media.

commented: yawn -3

My preference depends on the use. For business I prefer LinkedIn and Twitter, personally I like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

facebook and twitter...

Favorite for personal use? Or favorite for your business? Is there anything else worth mentioning besides Facebook and Twitter (for both my questions to the OP)?

I keep hearing that people are falling in love with Google+, but I've yet to see anyone claiming a successful rise in their revenue because of it.

Mine favorite is digg and stumbleupon. I love to work on them.

Facebook is my favorite social media. I don't like twitter because I guess, it is just famous because of showbiz. Showbiz people or showbiz fans are the one who make noise on twitter.

I like twitter very much as it helps in my seo.

Yah. Twitter could be good for business purposes such as SEO but for just personal use. Facebook would be better.

Personally I love Google+ but because my most of friends are on facebook i use it more. As business point of view these top social sites are very helpful

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin

Facebook, Twitter and Google+. It is the top most social networking websites.

Hello dear, mostly I used to facebook and twitter to communicate with friends and relative so we can say.....this two are very popular in world.

commented: YAWN YAWN YAWN -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.