1.11M Members

Which Is Your Favorite Social Media?

My favourite social media is facebook and twitter.

My favorite social media is facebook then comes to google+ and then comes to twitter and linkedin.

Facebook rulez nowadays. 90% of the people cant live a day without facebook. TROLLING!!

For me it’s Facebook and Twitter both. I use Facebook to interact with all my friends, and Twitter to get more and more business contacts.

I personally like Facebook and Digg

ya most people love facebook, so do i =]
but i love youtube too..

btw i am a newbie here, nice to meet you guys :icon_smile:

Facebook,Twitter, Youtube are my favorite Social Medial sites

I like stumbleupon, also I'm active with facebook and twitter, yes those are pretty cool

I use social media mostly to stay in touch with my clients/visitors. At this moment I only use Twitter and facebook and I prefer Twitter.

Facebook and Google+ are my favourite social media.

Facebook, Twitter, and even Youtube are the ever popular answers to this question so just for some deviation I'll say Google+. Anyone here have great success using Google+ as a marketing platform?

facebook, twitter

SPAM DELETED

always facebook.

I think facebook and twitter are the best social media sites. They give us more traffic and visibility.

dear facebook and twitter are good one. and rest of them I would suggest you the digg and stumble upon

You see almost have same answer; it is you who decide which social media platform is best for you. Remember one thing while doing social media “the more put your effort the more you will get results”.

Obriously facebook is more popular in social media.It is easy to communicate.

i recommend facebook , twitter and linkedin .

I use and like facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and youtube they really help in term of personal or business.

I like Facebook, Twitter and G+....
This three is a best Social Media for me.....

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article