As we all know social media sites are playing an important role to upgrading any site or giving a unexpected hike in ranking in search engines (Google, yahoo,Msn) for that particular purpose use a lot of social networking site. They providing us a great feature to share,comment,like.

happygeek commented: Yawn -3

Recommended Answers

All 58 Replies

I am not really sure about the backlink holding any authority though..It is too easy to get them.. What is does is get your site exposed and out there more which can bring traffic and fame.

Using regular submission and tarting the keyword. so we can easily get back links. Thank you.

The best way to get good back link is Bookmarking, Directory submission and blog submission.

Regular submission and keeping the social media user friendly which is don't stuff with your own promotions will help alot.

You should look for relevant or niche topic sites that are somewhat related to your site. For example is is good for a hosting site to buy a link a link on a php script site.

The bet way to get good back link improving your website visitors and submission on the other hing rank website. like article sites, social media sites, directory site and pot the adds for your site.

There are lots of methods available to get backlinks but i always prefer to get backlinks from social media sites. They will not only give you quality backlinks but also give traffic to your sites.

Hello friends, I think there are lots of method available to getting back-link which you can use like that...you can post blog on do fallow blog site,article submit and also do fourm posting.

Thanks,

I think The best way to get back link, is share information about your website but make sure it is helpful for users.

In my opinion, there are many ways available to getting back-link. Such as you can post blog, article submit and also do fourm posting.

As per my experience good way to get backlink is to article submission, directory submission and blog commenting.

The best way to get backlink is Social bookmarking, Directory Submission, forum posting and blog creating.

you could use backlink247(dot)com to get good backlink and free 1000 backlink.

I think,there are certain ways to get good back links: Guest Posting,Yahoo Answers,Digg,Digital Point Forum,Blog Carnivals and so on...

Recently I do agree those are good ways to bring in traffic. But how do I bring large traffic to my website in a short time? Social media can't do this.My website is a newly built one.

SNIP

commented: spam -3

Recently I do agree those are good ways to bring in traffic. But how do I bring large traffic to my website in a short time? Social media can't do this.My website is a newly built one.

There is no quick fire solution. If you are desperate for immediate traffic then try content marketing. But when I say content marketing I dont mean that anything. I mean proper, unique and intelligent content. Don't go with duplicate or spun content. Work on it, it really send good amount of traffic!

I would say Article directories are good way to get back links as it is under white hat method.

As we all know social media sites are playing an important role to upgrading any site or giving a unexpected hike in ranking in search engines (Google, yahoo,Msn) for that particular purpose use a lot of social networking site. They providing us a great feature to share,comment,like.

I agree. also, the best way to get backlink for me is link exchange. can be paid or free depending on the negotiation of both parties.I do email for link exchange and get people have my blogs in exchange of their homepage.

I think that working with social networking sites helps in deriving traffic more in comparison so backlink.

Just go for basic Off page submissions :

1. Directory
2. bookmarking
3. article submission

Posting blog comments on do follow blogs works well along with forum posting. Consistency is key along with performing the actions within your niche market.

I think that working with social networking sites helps in deriving traffic more in comparison so backlink.

Well, the social metrics are getting important day by day. I think when you search on Google the first few results are coming from these popular medias. So I guess they certainly have the juices that will help them climb up and have the backlinks that is being shown in Google!

Hi Dude,

First of all let me tell you that via social media you will not be getting any backlinks. Social Media is done for creeping more and more traffic towards your website.
For quality backlinks you should be using fresh and unique content for your website . Title tag and description tag should involve the targeted keywords. For promoting description start with directory submissions and bookmarking.

Please revert back for more queries.

Kudos

Do you know the difference between social media and social metrics?

Forum social bookmarking and blog comments best way backlink.

I don't think social media works well nowadays.At first, i did those kind of marketing, it worked well.Now rules change.

Does the social networks really matter that much?

I may be a noob in the subject, but has the hole idea of creating blogs ect died out or?

If you are looking for Backlink then you should go with Directory submission, Article submission, Forum Posting, Blog commenting and Social Bookmarking websites are working on real time basis like they are always updated and you get lots of visitors from there always.

There are various methods to get good backlinks like SBM Listing, Directory Submission, Blog Commenting, Press Release, Article Submission, Forum Posting etc.But the best ways to get backlinks are Forum Posting, Blog Commenting and Article Submission.

Hello friends, I think there are lots of method available to getting back-link which you can use like that...you can post blog on do fallow blog site,article submit and also do fourm posting.

Thanks,

I agree, the best method is dofollow directories or blogs

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.