best way to get good back link

Webmastergrace
Light Poster
41 posts since Nov 2011
Reputation Points: -31 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 2 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 0 [?]
Banned

As we all know social media sites are playing an important role to upgrading any site or giving a unexpected hike in ranking in search engines (Google, yahoo,Msn) for that particular purpose use a lot of social networking site. They providing us a great feature to share,comment,like.

Member Avatar
mitz
Junior Poster
130 posts since Jan 2008
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 1 [?]

I am not really sure about the backlink holding any authority though..It is too easy to get them.. What is does is get your site exposed and out there more which can bring traffic and fame.

Member Avatar
mcjonshon1
Newbie Poster
4 posts since Dec 2011
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]

Using regular submission and tarting the keyword. so we can easily get back links. Thank you.

Member Avatar
sabinasmith
Newbie Poster
5 posts since Dec 2011

The best way to get good back link is Bookmarking, Directory submission and blog submission.

Member Avatar
amukhtar
Light Poster
32 posts since Oct 2010

Regular submission and keeping the social media user friendly which is don't stuff with your own promotions will help alot.

Member Avatar
thexyz
Newbie Poster
2 posts since Dec 2011

You should look for relevant or niche topic sites that are somewhat related to your site. For example is is good for a hosting site to buy a link a link on a php script site.

Member Avatar
andysmth
Newbie Poster
12 posts since Jan 2012

The bet way to get good back link improving your website visitors and submission on the other hing rank website. like article sites, social media sites, directory site and pot the adds for your site.

Member Avatar
characteredu
Light Poster
47 posts since Aug 2009
Reputation Points: -13 [?]

There are lots of methods available to get backlinks but i always prefer to get backlinks from social media sites. They will not only give you quality backlinks but also give traffic to your sites.

vinodkunwar
Newbie Poster
23 posts since Dec 2011
Reputation Points: -12 [?]
Banned

Hello friends, I think there are lots of method available to getting back-link which you can use like that...you can post blog on do fallow blog site,article submit and also do fourm posting.

Thanks,

jonywags
Newbie Poster
18 posts since Dec 2011
Reputation Points: -16 [?]
Banned

I think The best way to get back link, is share information about your website but make sure it is helpful for users.

Member Avatar
Radiomedia2
Newbie Poster
1 post since Jan 2012

In my opinion, there are many ways available to getting back-link. Such as you can post blog, article submit and also do fourm posting.

platinum8
Junior Poster
107 posts since Jul 2008
Reputation Points: -9 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 5 [?]
Banned

As per my experience good way to get backlink is to article submission, directory submission and blog commenting.

pastpapers
Newbie Poster
11 posts since Dec 2011
Reputation Points: -10 [?]
Banned

The best way to get backlink is Social bookmarking, Directory Submission, forum posting and blog creating.

Member Avatar
hanky_panky
Newbie Poster
13 posts since Jan 2012
Reputation Points: -3 [?]

you could use backlink247(dot)com to get good backlink and free 1000 backlink.

Member Avatar
Hugo123007
Newbie Poster
9 posts since Dec 2011

I think,there are certain ways to get good back links: Guest Posting,Yahoo Answers,Digg,Digital Point Forum,Blog Carnivals and so on...

Member Avatar
gagagugu
Newbie Poster
6 posts since Dec 2010

Recently I do agree those are good ways to bring in traffic. But how do I bring large traffic to my website in a short time? Social media can't do this.My website is a newly built one.

SNIP

Member Avatar
DanielMilstein
Junior Poster in Training
50 posts since Jan 2012
Q&As Helped to Solve: 3 [?]

Recently I do agree those are good ways to bring in traffic. But how do I bring large traffic to my website in a short time? Social media can't do this.My website is a newly built one.

There is no quick fire solution. If you are desperate for immediate traffic then try content marketing. But when I say content marketing I dont mean that anything. I mean proper, unique and intelligent content. Don't go with duplicate or spun content. Work on it, it really send good amount of traffic!

Member Avatar
twpablate
Newbie Poster
9 posts since Oct 2010

I would say Article directories are good way to get back links as it is under white hat method.

Member Avatar
trishia
Light Poster
25 posts since Dec 2011

As we all know social media sites are playing an important role to upgrading any site or giving a unexpected hike in ranking in search engines (Google, yahoo,Msn) for that particular purpose use a lot of social networking site. They providing us a great feature to share,comment,like.

I agree. also, the best way to get backlink for me is link exchange. can be paid or free depending on the negotiation of both parties.I do email for link exchange and get people have my blogs in exchange of their homepage.

parker1234
Newbie Poster
5 posts since Jan 2012
Banned

I think that working with social networking sites helps in deriving traffic more in comparison so backlink.

You
This article has been dead for over three months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: