hello i would like to say that social networking site provide a good backlinks, visitor,and help to increase our backlinks

but social networking site like Facebook it is good and bad

sometime i feel that it is harm full to student

student abdicate to his

frnds........ r u agree ya not i want to ask that

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

If you analyze deeply, then you will find that everything is harmful in this world at some ppoint for someone and it doesnot mean that is bad.

Excess of Everything is also wrong .. also do suppliment to Social links!!!

but i ma talking about fb

yup .. facebook marketing is Important but you also have to Built Quality Organic Links , Forum Posting and Blog Commenting!!!

yes you are right but first you should check out that what is dicussing there ok

hello friends what happened why are you not coming in my forum

Hi Spyindiarahul,

If you are asking if Networking Sites - Specifically Facebook (as stated on your reply 6 days ago according to this thread) is of any harm to students, @singhabhishek25 already answered it by saying that "If you analyze deeply, then you will find that everything is harmful in this world at some point for someone and it does't mean that is bad."

And may I also add, this can only harm students if abused. By abused, I mean used wrongly such as harming other people's reputation and not balancing the time in using the said social networking sites.

On the other hand, when used wisely and managed properly, Networking Sites can be very beneficial.

I hope I understood your question, as I noticed you weren't satisfied with the replies you have received.

WebOutGateway

Hi,
Off Course, you are absolutaly right. social networking site provide a very good link because its directally connect to public. and if any one person are interested he will visit on your site. so, its provide very good link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.