Hello guys, I do have a page on facebook about my own consultancy firm. i just launched it a month ago. and besides i created a website regarding it its name is institute for professional development. just like other websites i want to add a layout called "follow us on Facebook" so for that i need at least 1000 likes, i heard somewhere that there are some techniques for increasing facebook likes, but not sure about it please if anyone can help me in this topic will be grateful.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

HI,
Instead of page i would like you to integrate your website with facebook application and add facebook like there.In this way people will see your website. read what it offers and then like clicks will automatically increase if you dont know how to do this.then You can send me a mail on imti321@gmail.com

Thanks

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hello guys, I do have a page on facebook about my own consultancy firm. i just launched it a month ago. and besides i created a website regarding it its name is institute for professional development. just like other websites i want to add a layout called "follow us on Facebook" so for that i need at least 1000 likes, i heard somewhere that there are some techniques for increasing facebook likes, but not sure about it please if anyone can help me in this topic will be grateful.

I will be honest you this is no difference with getting visitors going to Youtube account.

It's all about the good marketing and being honest. If you do that then real clienst will like your company and service. That's what really count and matter.

Member Avatar for Everyauction

I fully agree with LastMitch, I am just affraid, most Newcomers will not follow such an advise. It's much easier to 'buy' likes than to work hard to get them by real Peoples.

The Web, like the real World, is moving, more and more, to be a place for cheaters, gangsters, and other 'twilight zone' elements. Today, one can buy everything, so, why wait and work hard, it's much more easy to manipulate 'things'.

At least, this is what some people believe. They will find out, sooner or later...

I suggest you create new and impressive post and share with lot of friends and gorups and create your blog or site ans place there your page gadget and get unlimiited likes

Member Avatar for Everyauction

I will suggest you to buy likes from a trusted supplier like<

Trusted Supplier or just another of those uncounted hidden Virgin Island Mailbox Addreesses? I don't find anything on the Site giving any information about it's Owners.

I would advise anyone to really check on such Advertisments, most of them just try to get your Money!

I will suggest you to buy likes from a trusted supplier like

Think about your internet name

Institute for Professional Developement

Do you really want to associate your name with a scam like buying likes? If so knock off the 'Professional' !

Hi Buddy,

I wanna suggest you, you have a facebook page and you want increase like on their. So you can do some activities are following:

1. Like those page to personal fb id.
  2. Posting of institute for professional development (fb page) tag to own fb id friends.
    You can definitely get likes on posting from own fb id.

3. You can purchase paid facebook advertising service. In these service help you can get 100% organic like on your facebook page.

Hey Friend !

Buying FB Likes is not Good. It will not give you the customer those are really looking for your services. You should do some real activities on your facebook page. Just make friends of area you are providing services know about their interest If they are Interested in your services. Keep only those friends in your official FB account those are interested & share the post related to your product. take public reviews & engage them try to make satisfied with your service. By doing these things you may not get the more likes but you will get the genuine conversions.

Good Luck !

Buying Fb likes is not a good choice at all!!

if your hire a person thenits good, because buying may harm you sooner or later.

I you ant to increse your facebook likes fastly then go at addmefast website and registration their for you fan page. Then try to engage on the pages and regular posting on the page can increase the value of your page on social media.

Try it..

For facebbok like you can use addmefast.com

Simply take part in related groups and share your contents there. Your like will be increased automatically.

Post Articles in SEO related group it's best practice because SEO professional can understand article which you have posted. do not post in to other groups like love,friendship or elsewhere.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.