Hi friends , plz tel me how can i promote my website in other countries.

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hi friends , plz tel me how can i promote my website in other countries.

It really take time for a website grow. The only thing I can think of is Social Media since you want other countries to view your website and do business with your company.

we can promote the site all part of world. this is good SEO,all keyword are showing up.

For getting direct traffic from different countries, you need to do Social Media Optimization. It's the fastest method to reach worldwide customers socially within less time as compared to SEO.

Social media is great thing for generate the visitors towrds site from worldwide. this is used by all country. it is best sources.

Find particular country directory and sbm domain site list. submit your website there. You get quick rank in your country google SERPs results.

Hello Community,

1. Submit your business details in Local as well as globally Directory Websites.
  2. You tube
  3. facebook and Twitter
  4. Hire a proffesional SEO team.
  5. Submit blogs on wordpress account.
  6. Submit your website in guest posting , press release and in articles websites.
  7. Advertise your website in search engines. Different countries having different search engines so plan and submit your business details.

Thanks a lot

work on local listing, blog, forum etc. for example if you want to promote site in uk sumbit the blogs in uk blogs etc.

Target that Country's Craiglist, Social groups, forums and simply promote your products, services there.

Use local language for your site, it will be helpfull.

Through SEO and SMO you will promote your website in other countries.

Search for other contries directories and social bookmarks then post your link on it. Its also a method to promote website on other contries.

You can promote your website in other countries through SEO and SMO.

submit your website in geolocated web directories. it is also a factor can get rank in particular countries.

by the use of seo you can increase web traffic all ove the country

You can use country-specific social networks and forums to get free traffic from the part of the world you target.

However, if you have some budget, you can follow the best way to market your business to any country fast - through paid press release creation and distribution. Write some exclusive content, put it as a free offer to make people opt in, order a press release about it, build your list. Top press release companies will make sure to create and distribute your press release to the most powerful social media outlets, geo targeting included.

If you want to promote websites in other country, you can promote through social media. Join relevant community, groups fromm different different countries and share your information there.

If you want to promote websites in other country, you can promote through social media.

Too obvious....

Join relevant community, groups fromm different different countries and share your information there.

That one i have not heard yet from anyone in this thread

And don't forget to localize your content, if needed (e.g. non-english speaking world). Also, use the Maxmind GeoIP thingy to automatically display localized content. Also, connect with local marketers and experts from your niche.

You have to set geographical and set it to the particular country before submit your website in Google Webmaster. Same process you have to do for paid process too. Target the location and get relevant traffic accordingly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.