I've one Newspaper based site but I don't know How can I incrase my site Backlinks? Please visit my site and Suggest me now.

Recommended Answers

All 69 Replies

What I usually do is participate in communities that are highly regarded by search engines, make suitable comments, be helpful to others, and leave an appropriate sig.

Article marketing is a great way to generate back links. Share Content as a Guest Author ,Comment on Related Blogs, Write Viral Content, Participate in Forums and Active on Social Networking Sites is also effective way to get back link to your site.

are you involved in any kind of seo for this website?

Hello friends,

If you want to incrase our site Backlinks. firstly get basic knowledge of seo and then submit you back link in submission.

Simply just do try to post on forums and onto the blgs specially with the high PR's so that your site might really get scrolled up in google or any other search engine.

Follow our tips:

1. Directory Submission
  2. Article Submission
  3. Press Release Submission
  4. Social Bookmaking Submission
  5. Rss Submission

What I usually do is get involved in areas that are well known by google, make appropriate feedback, be employed to others and just create a uniqe content .

It doesn't matter how many backlinks you have but the important one is to make more quality content.

Find high PR directories, search through Alexa and google, and start sharing your story.I would say that the best place to get quality backlinks is using social bookmarking websites.

Good luck.

You can do social-bookmarking for your site and also do facebook advertising for your site for getting more visitors of your website.

You can increase backlinks for your site with the differnt SEO methods like forum posting, blog commenting , article submission etc. But nowadays the best way for getting quality links, is content marketing. Earn links with your content.

first your description should unique and different 2nd should do submission 0 to1 pr site

try to get back links that people will actually click through, that helps a lot.

Do qaulity onpage and offpage SEO.....

Directory Submission is very boring work because it wait for moderating one month or some times 6 month.

Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Directory Submission and Profile Creation etc..

You can earn links with different SEO methods like book marking , article submission , add posting , blog commenting etc.

there are websites available that will give you the list of high pr forums, articles, directories, blogs and many more. Download them and you can create some of the best links over there.
You can also atart you own blog page and can also attach links over there.

One of the biggest search engines out these days is Google. Google ranks using content, formatting, and linking. The higher that Google calculates the 'quality' of your website, the higher your ranking will be in Google searches. One way to have your website seen as high quality by Google is to have other websites link to it. This is known as backlinking (thus "how to create backlinks").

you can increase the backlink by off page optimization. blog comment, forum posting, article
submission.

You must work on Directory listing, Dofollow Blog comments, edu and .gov backlinks to increase number of quality backlinks for your site.

Do regular quality submission.

Promote your newspaper to different social media sites. Get more exposure so you can get natural backlinks easiyl. Just make sure that you have fresh, good quality news all the time.

you need to submit to related sites like say for cars site, you should submit to the car related sites.

You can submit various good concent about your website in high pr article and blogs. And share all these thing with social networking sites. And try to bring some links with various popular sites, like, news sites, wikipedia etc.

Doing forum posting, Blog commenting, bookmarking, classifieds, article posting and blog posting.

Simple, you can do directory submission, social bookmarking, competitor analysis process then your backlink will get increase automatically

Share your ideas in different social networks with your web site. it will make more traffic and make user to bait your link.

You can increase backlinks of your website by doing these things Social Bookmarking, Profile Creation, Forum Posting, Directory Submission, Blog Commenting etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.