Slideshare is one of the best social media site, where many business people are visiting heavily. So its a good chance to promote a business and get a business deal of B2B and B2C.

1. Upload only quality presentations.
  2. Choose a memorable title and write an impressive description
  3. Include your url of your site into slide.
  4. Your slide must be attractive and full-fill with good pictures and messages of your business.
  5. Better to target Long-tail keywords
  6. Promote your presentation through with the twitter, pinterest after upload a slide.
  7. Social media increases your website traffic as early as possible.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

This was some very good piece of information and it really works. It's more effective if you your r sahring your niche area slide... Thanks

Slideshare is a great social tool through which you can attract your niche related visitors towards your site by promoting the products, services details in an innovative way through presentations.

I worked on slideshare for my website but did not get the desired results,now I come to know which was my mistakes.Thanks for sharing these great points on slide sharing.Now I will work according to it and I know I will surely get the best results.

Never thought of using Slideshare but I have seen some onsearch result.
Maybe I should use it soon. Thanks for sharing.

Just before i have watched this website, yes you are right its PR is also very high.
But i have one doubt, i dunno how to use this website please explain..

nice info, thank you guys

slide share have good enough site for presentation sharing ,through slide share we can able to get more refferal traffic as well branding ,to know more about branding reach us

Slideshare is a very good quality website where it allows powerpoint,pdf submissions.Traffic and backlink can be generated from this website.

I used slideshare for PDf submission And its too good.

I think the chances of getting good exposure through slide-share are very shallow, It’s pretty rare that you get enormous amount of traffic from slide-share, nice site for sharing presentations though.

All those tips are fine no doub't. but Sometimes, People are using Duplicate img with same backgroud. How does we can stop them also they can download there our presentation.

Yes, Slideshare can increase traffic.

@RobAlice you shared good information here.. After i read your information i tried a pdf file post on slideshare. It drives the traffic a little bit now.

yes sildeshare is good pdf and ppt submission site. it can increase our website traffic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.