Hello guys I am familiar with Facebook and the way of doing marketing by it. But I am not sure about the twitter not even familiar with it. I know many of you are familiar and marketing your site via twitter so It would be great if you guys share some knowledge about twitter marketing. Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of internet marketing which seeks to achieve branding and marketing communication goals through the participation in various social media networks”. Social Media is a shorter top level term that describes the space overall, and covers the activities around social interaction, content, videos, images and audio exposure.

Twitter is also a great way to get traffic to your site. You should follow people and community similar to your site and try to increase follower.Also, post interesting things related to your niche.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.