1.11M Members

Best Social networking sites for SEO

which social sites is best for SEO

Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest

Facebook , Linkedin , Google+ etc..

Pinterest,Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin and Google+ are the best social media sites for seo

These all are very helpful, depends upon strategy how to use.

These all website are good and also helping hand in SEO but Facebook is better then other

These are All Best for SEO...

From SEO points of view all are good.

What would you consider as important for SEO,
regular publication or just a set profile.

for seo go for facebook,it will definitely be effective and worthful also

Facebook is Effective Social Networking Site for SEO.

Facebook, Google+ is the best social media websites for getting traffic..

Google Plus is the best social website for seo, as Google plus profile comes in search result with respective sites.

Facebook is Best

I have heard that as per Matt cuts articles Google+ is the best social media site for everyone but if you want to get more traffic from social media sites, Facebook would be the best choice for every webmaster. Below i have mentioned some other useful social media sites.

• Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • FriendFeed
  • Empire Avenue
  • YouTube
  • Reddit
  • Delicious

Not so long ago, "the older SEO" decided the website advertising globe. This was during the earlier, revolutionary times connected with website marketing -- before it absolutely was normal intended for a small business to get a website as well as some time before the granny got an online presence which could competitor a youngster. The particular aged SEO approach centered all around one particular major factor: link building. Nevertheless currently, link building as a direct SEO method is totally useless. The fact is, Google provides identified smart ways to measure the particular reputation of your respective website: it truly is referred to as SMO.
And the best social media sites are Facebook, twitter, linked in, google plus.
And recently came across a matt cuts you tube video on SMO in that i explain google plus is most effective site for SMO.

I would perfer following sites

Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook
Digg
StumbleUpon
YouTube
Reddit
Delicious
Scoop.it

All are the Best.

Facebook is more important then others. Although all sites are very important for SEO that helps to increase visibility and popularity on SE.

The best social media sites are facebook, linkedin, twitter, stumble upon, delicious, digg, reddit

If you're talking about SEO benefits, then I can say use Google + efficiently.

You
View similar articles that have also been tagged: