Hi every one, I am new here and I am here by searching best forum sites and I got daniweb.com, hope I will get some help from here and I can able to help some one.
I just created my one selling site which is located in my city it is about flower selling online store and I am totally new in this field and this is my first step and I am totally confuse how I can get more customers or visitors with the help of social medias. I know nowdays every person is linked with social media sites so any one know well ideas to win this fact and increase sales from my site with the help of social medias.
Please suggest me low cost and effective ways.

Thank you
Pradiplamsal.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Hello sir do search engine optimization for your website, try to increase daily visitors to your website create more backlinks for your website. i am sure your website will rankup. soon

Start out with a Facebook fan page promoting your brand.

@Manish02, Thanks for your reply, I am listning about SEO lots but I don't know how many facts are included in it can you tell me some more about SEO :)

@Dani, I have one fan page but I am always getting fake fans, I have near 2k fans in my fan page but I am unable to turn them into my customers, don't know why I think I need to learn lots about it :)

create profiles in all major social networking sites
and optimiza it create fanpage,starts groups,increase friends numbers and
engage

This is basic for every new user want to make his presence on social platform.
Web 2 . 0 with regard to small business is a huge prolonged trip of unknowns and the means it truly is applied is constantly on the transform quickly. Finding a way to consider individual societal programmes and switch all of them into a small business resource is now rather task. Are you currently putting up a lot of? Too few? Having the most beneficial selfie to your profile? Placing on the appropriate time period? Are you currently supplying the suitable level of hyperlinks each article? Need to the item become a couple hyperlinks? One particular link? Not any hyperlinks? It could most find incredibly overpowering! Let’s maintain the item easy and begin with a few basics: tips on how to use your social websites reputation to help advantage your search engine ranking (SEO).

social media is the best tool to get the popular yourself in social media make the best account and daily can get you popular

create attractive profiles in SM sites share useful content regularly, join friends, communities and groups, request friends to post content about your website in their fanpages, thereby you can increase your web traffic

daily updates can gives you the strong presence

I can help you Ma'am.. Just leave us a private message..

paulbeswick: the point of an open forum is to help in the thread, so anybody can benefit from the answers.

SOcial Media, Social media in its names it tells that optimize your business through it. But For that we have do this for fans and followers.

We have to optimize our business on social media means creating its presence. First of all keep in mind when you open an account on any social networking site then your profile will be 100% completed not 80% or 85%. In description Give all clear cut information about your business, your company products, services, logo of your company which provide uniqe identification, provide Your website URL. And not just with creating accounts regulary update your fb posts, do tweets, linked in posts, sharing. And every one knows that best Social media sites are fb, twitter & linked in.

Pramote social presence Everywhere, every where means on your blog, in email marketing, on your website. Its not get completed here by making accounts, fan pages and pramoting business, we have to do something that keeps your audience track same, and that something is Content, Make some intersting stuff (content.. not copied from else where) share it with your fans and keep your folloers at first place for your content. Audience follows brands on Social media just because how great youer services are and what u provide them.

Interact with your fans and followers, Engage with them by answering questions, or giving reply to their questions.

make the best account and give the daily update than you can make your opresence better

get on standard social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Agryd and LinkedIn and build interactive profile there. Join groups and community to aware about you.

have the following social media accounts
-facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest & google plus
start attracting likes
do some seo and with time u will get people to buy from yor site

I just created my one selling site which is located in my city it is about flower selling online store and I am totally new in this field and this is my first step and I am totally confuse how I can get more customers or visitors with the help of social medias. I know nowdays every person is linked with social media sites so any one know well ideas to win this fact and increase sales from my site with the help of social medias.
Please suggest me low cost and effective ways.

you can use social exchange sites to boost your social presense

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.