Hi Guys I want to increase my Facebook post,image like.But I dont know proper technique.Please help me to FB like increase.
Thanks Ashim

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I think in this case I wanna help you?
You can purachse facebook likes for that.

I want to free facebook like.

social media marketing is the best marketing this is the best way you get the targeted traffic

Social media marketing is the best technique. For likes u can use add me fast tool and like 4 like organization tool. But to retain your likes you have to create some good stuff on your page and that also on regular basis.

post decent, original and popular images, add funny, hilarious comments, and make sure it is shared.
'faked likes' can work against you just as easily as they can work for you.
in the end, likes aren't worth anything. but when people notice you've "bought" or "generated" likes, nobody 'll take you serious anymore.

but beware, a lot of people seem to mistake "paying others to get more attention" as a smart thing to do.
like the: "pay x $ for 1000 likes" crap you find out there.
for the short run, this 'll get you attention in the short run. people 'll think: "hey, his page has got a lot of likes, he must be the best!"

but usually those who have to resort to this kind of tactics have pages that aren't worth looking at (the original reason they weren't getting likes in the first place). not to mention the fact that search engines are more and more opposed to this kind of "advertisements". google (just to name one) has started it's own war on such advertisement scams. they find out your page is using such 'bought likes' ? congratulations, your page will never show up in google search results again.

Also make use of appealing images to post. You can ask or hire someone to make templated images for you that you can post on your timeline. People online is leaning more towards what is visually appealing thus, it is important to keep tabs on the images you post.

An effective social media marketing strategy will help you increase your page likes. Put yourself in the shoes of your target users, what do you think would best interest you as a user. Attract users by posting images,articles or news updates that would interest them.

Also, location is important. Where are you based? You can also attract users who are in the same location as yours by posting topics/images related to what is happening in your local place.

Lastly. Be updated. Your post must adapt to what is trending. It must be seasonal. Holiday is here, post something about the coming holiday season.

Recently I am also seeking 4 this Question, Some people in a minute can make 200 hundred likes, Its Good sound when I seen,

Ali_42 sometimes that is good, sometimes, it is not.
you just have to learn to see the difference

A platform for diverse social media marketing services is known as an SMM panel, or Social Media Marketing panel. Buying likes, followers, comments, and other interactions on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. is a common component of these services.

Virtual entertainment promoting is the best strategy. For likes u can utilize add me quick instrument and like 4 like association apparatus. Yet, to hold your preferences you need to make some great stuff on your page and that additionally on normal premise.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.