Dan08 8 Junior Poster

Hi, so as I said in a post a couple weeks ago, I am doing a project for my school and I am having some problems at the moment. My problems include, get values from one tab to another in my form and get values from one form to another. I don't really care if I have to create some kind of queries or anything. I am currently using Microsoft Access 2003. I am going to upload some photos, so you have an idea how it looks like. What I just need to put those buttons working now.

Explaining the images:

You're for example in the music store tab. And you find the CD/DVD that you want and click "Buy this item".

Then "Buy Product" tab will appear and as you can see, the music that you choose is appearing in the left side of the window.

Then in the "Client Type" combo, if you choose "Membership", 3 text boxes will appear, but because you don't know the client's ID, you have to use something to find the client.

So you click on the "Find Member" button, and the form "Find Member" will appear, and if you click on the button "Start Searching". A small window will ask for the Client's surname and after that the client's forename.

Then, the program will try to find the specified record, and every single record found, will be displayed in the text boxes below the "Start Searching" button.

You can, if you have more that one person with the same name you can go to the next/previous record.

When you find it, you click on the "Select Member" button and the specified member's details will appear in the main window and the "Buy Product(s)" button will be available.

Sounds really complicated, but it's not. I just can't think of a way of doing it. Any suggestions/help is appreciated, Dan08.