bajanpoet 0 Junior Poster in Training

I've created an SSIS package where I have an FTP Task inside a ForEach Loop container. I am trying to loop through each file in the particular folder and send it to the FTP site. I am sure that I got the For Each Loop working, as the error message references the first file in the folder.

Here are all the error messages that came up while executing this task:
<code>
Error: 0xC0014054 at FTP: Failed to lock variable "C:\SCLFeed\Renamed Files\SBI-COST-FEED_04-21-2010_1019AM.sbi" for read access with error 0xC0010001 "The variable cannot be found. This occurs when an attempt is made to retrieve a variable from the Variables collection on a container during execution of the package, and the variable is not there. The variable name may have changed or the variable is not being created.". </code>

Error 2
<code>Error: 0xC0024102 at FTP: The Validate method on the task failed, and returned error code 0x80131500 (Failed to lock variable "C:\SCLFeed\Renamed Files\SBI-COST-FEED_04-21-2010_1019AM.sbi" for read access with error 0xC0010001 "The variable cannot be found. This occurs when an attempt is made to retrieve a variable from the Variables collection on a container during execution of the package, and the variable is not there. The variable name may have changed or the variable is not being created.".
). The Validate method must succeed and indicate the result using an "out" parameter.</code>

Error 3
<code>Error: 0xC0024107 at FTP: There were errors during task validation.
Warning: 0x80019002 at Foreach Loop Container: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (6) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
</code>

How do I send the files from the For Each container to the FTP Task?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.