Xf8 0 Newbie Poster

Project name:
Cross Fate

Brief description:
We've been at it since February. The game will be a turn based strategy game like the SRPG genre, battlemaps take place in a hexgrid board. You can customize your ships, robots and vehicles too.

Target aim:
We plan on selling it on Steam.

Compensation:
We dont offer upfront pay, we`d rather work with revenue sharing. We all work pretty hard to make this project a success.

Technology:
We plan on releasing it for PC first of all. We're using C++/XNA Base since we plan on porting it to the Xbox later on.

Talent needed:
The programmer needs some knowledge with 3d, we've got the 2d engine done, and it will be integrated later on. We're using our own custom engine, but if someone has something of their own that proves to be superior to our own then we're willing to change.

Team structure:
We currently have
Me: Project Leader, I have skills in programming, art and some writing so I help all around on top of managing the project.
Harry: programmer, currently working on our own 2D/3D engine and tools to make the game-making process easier.
Byron: 3d Modeler, he is single handledly takcling all our 3d needs.
Darrel: Our Mechanical designer, he is in charge of designing the mechas of the game.
Lutherum: Character artist

If anybody is interested in helping us, then feel free to email (srwcrossfate@gmail.com) me.

I figure I should post a few images regarding the project so here we go.

yfrog.com/06johnrdcj
John/Kellen Corry, he's not the main character of the game but he's one of the main heroes.

yfrog.com/nbhires1j
A model of one of the robots, still needs texture to be applied to be used in-game.

yfrog.com/n8emmaanimegradatej
Concept of one of the Heroines of the game, Emma Galstein.

yfrog.com/5mbasicuniform5j
Concept of the cadet uniform that will be used in game and during non-space battles.

yfrog.com/55mechqj
Concept of the previously shown mech.