deadelgabar -11 Light Poster

hi, my name is saad.
i will start working at my graduation project.
we should do a windows mobile application.
the project is a mobile application interacting with a web-site to help people avoid traffic jam.
description:-
we should develop a mobile application which will work on (HTC) windows mobile, the application should be used by a driver, the driver will connect to the web-site through the application and then the driver asks about a certain place and the web-site gives him a feedback about the traffic in this place he asked for, then the web-site asks the driver about his place and asks the driver to give a feedback about this place if it is crowded or not.
the web-site should save this information in a database, so that it can recall it whenever any person ask for this place.

my question is ( what are the interfaces i should work with)
example:-( visual studio, asp.net, oracle).
please if anyone can just answer me i will be very thankful for him, because i need to start on some courses, but unfortunately i don't know yet which courses i should take.
thanks alot

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.