cordov 0 Newbie Poster

Hi everyone,
I create the ghost image using the exellent article from http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/Ghost_drag_image.aspx?print=true
The problem is when I use a custom listview or just when I want to draw the listview by myself (for example, I don't want the text of the image in the bottom, but on the left), the article in codeproject site works only in the standard windows way (so with the text in the bottom: look the drag and drop in your desktop to understand better).
I tryed to use the other function DoDragDrop(DataObjectEx* pDataObject, Control* ctrl, DragDropEffects de, Point pt, IntPtr hBmp, Color trans) as suggested by the author, but it is ok for an image not for multiple (if I try to call this function in a foreach loop only the first image is drawn).
I don't have problem to change everything, the important thing is that this works.
I hope there is someone who can help me
Thank you
Lollo

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.