saurabh2007 -3 Newbie Poster

Hi,

i have made an application just like windows
i have everything but a filesystem and disk system
what i mean is the i want a new filesystem meaning that like windows uses ListView every where to display the icons, i also want to use it but i can't get it to function. what i really mean is that for example in the my application i have made different forms inside that represent different applications like i added a menustrip and then on the menu bar i added a item called calculator and then i made a form and made it a calculator. then i linked that menubar item to the calculator. I have also created an internet explorer. In case if a user downloads a file, just like in windows, i want my listview on the desktop form to create a new item and automatically link and open the downloaded item. It is okay if the download item shows up with default windows appearance but i really want my listview just like in windows.You know in windows if you open any folder you have that back and forward button on top, i also want that to function. Please i really need help. I will be most thankful to the people who help me. Any replies and solutions will highly be appreciated.