Webbsta 0 Light Poster

I've just started playing a game again after a while (Runescape.com) and thought i would just make my own small utility program that looks up hiscores etc, but for some reason i get this error:
"Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."
When the actual game starts (which is made in Java), the rest of the time its fine. I have tested out navigating to the game in Visual Basic 6 and i don't get this error, it runs fine and they are both using the same library for the internet explorer control which means it is something specifically wrong with C#. I really don't want to have to make this in VB6 because i really don't like the language what-so-ever.

I have also tried running my program as administrator (Vista) but also failed, does anybody know what could be causing the error in C# but not in VB6, i also looked on MSDN and didn't find much to relate to, thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.