chitech 0 Newbie Poster

plaese i need help.I am trying to design a Fish farm diary using Java. Please i dont know how to go about it.It will have the following:-

a) Diary Module
This is basically a text editor embedded in the main window. The user should be able to select a date on a graphical calendar (probably on a side pane), and then receive a note pane tagged by the date and time selected. This enables the user to intuitively access, modify and save notes, diary entries or blogs of selected dates, with time stamps for each new entry in a day.

b) Event Scheduler

This module shall enable the user to schedule farm events against selected date and time,throughout a given period, with a specified frequency of occurrence. Backed up by reminders prior to the event, this module should also automatically transfer such completed events to the Diary Module, against the date and time of completion.
c) Search
Provides access to keyword(s) search of the farm diary entries. The results should portray daily entry links that contain the keywords searched, such that selecting each date link opens up the entire
diary entry for that date in a pleasantly readable pane. Of course the particular keywords in the entries should be highlighted for easy spotting. The user should also be enabled to bookmark the
results of interest for future references. For example searching for “roes” should provide an index of all daily diary entries that contain any reference to roes or roes related activities, and provide links to each of these diary entries.

please I'm new to java programming I need help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.