mania_comp -2 Light Poster

Hi experts.

I have created a WCF Service using VS 2008. The dll is created successfully and then in New Project I add that dll with Start and Stop methods and add Installer as guided in WCF Tutorial.
The exe is created successfully and I have installed that exe as service. All goes wll. Now to consume that service, in New Project I tried to Add Service Reference. For that I pasted the base address but Service was discovered although it was running in background (I saw in Control Panel->Services).

The error was :

Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved: 'net.tcp://192.168.1.201:8081/Design_Time_Addresses/WCFJobsLibrary/Jobs/'.
Could not connect to net.tcp://192.168.1.201:8081/Design_Time_Addresses/WCFJobsLibrary/Jobs/. The connection attempt lasted for a time span of 00:00:01.0625000. TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.201:8081. 
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.201:8081
If the service is defined in the current solution, try building the solution and adding the service reference again.

my App.config file is as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true" />
  </system.web>
  <!-- When deploying the service library project, the content of the config file must be added to the host's 
  app.config file. System.Configuration does not support config files for libraries. -->
  <system.serviceModel>
    <services>
      <service behaviorConfiguration="WCFJobsLibrary.JobsBehavior"
      name="WCFJobsLibrary.Jobs">
        <endpoint address="net.tcp://192.168.1.201:8081/Design_Time_Addresses/WCFJobsLibrary/Jobs/" binding="netTcpBinding" bindingConfiguration="Binding1" contract="WCFJobsLibrary.IJobs">
          <identity>
            <dns value="localhost" />
          </identity>
        </endpoint>
        <endpoint address="net.tcp://192.168.1.201:8081/Design_Time_Addresses/WCFJobsLibrary/Jobs/mex" binding="mexTcpBinding" contract="IMetadataExchange" />
        <host>
          <baseAddresses>
            <add baseAddress="net.tcp://192.168.1.201:8081/Design_Time_Addresses/WCFJobsLibrary/Jobs/" />
          </baseAddresses>
        </host>
      </service>
    </services>
    <behaviors>
      <serviceBehaviors>
        <behavior name="WCFJobsLibrary.JobsBehavior">
          <serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled="true" httpGetUrl="http://192.168.1.201:8080"/>
          <serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="false" />
        </behavior>
      </serviceBehaviors>
    </behaviors>
    <bindings>

<netTcpBinding >

<binding name="Binding1"

closeTimeout="00:10:00"

openTimeout="00:10:00"

receiveTimeout="00:10:00"

sendTimeout="00:01:00"

transactionFlow="false"

transferMode="Buffered"

transactionProtocol="OleTransactions"

hostNameComparisonMode="StrongWildcard"

listenBacklog="10"

maxBufferPoolSize="524288"

maxBufferSize="65536"

maxConnections="10"

maxReceivedMessageSize="65536" portSharingEnabled="false">

<readerQuotas maxDepth="32"

maxStringContentLength="8192"

maxArrayLength="16384"

maxBytesPerRead="4096"

maxNameTableCharCount="16384" />

<reliableSession ordered="true"

inactivityTimeout="00:10:00"

enabled="false" />

<security mode="Transport">

<transport clientCredentialType="Windows" protectionLevel="EncryptAndSign" />

</security>

</binding>

</netTcpBinding>

</bindings>
  </system.serviceModel>
</configuration>

If test client is running it discovers the service but when not running it says above error ..
Any ideas ..? Help
:)