CreativeCoding 23 Light Poster

So I am creating a Lockerz program using Visual C++. I have created a few buttons and the web browser thing. It all works great. Accept, when it gets to a page that play a video, I get this error:

An error occurred in a script on this page
Line: 2
Char: 184
Error: Expected identifier, string or number
Code: 0
URL: http://www.lockerz.com/min/?f=js/content/video/show.js
Do you want to continue running the scripts on this page?
Yes No

Even if I press yes or no, the page loads everything except for the Flash video....

the code from lockers:

var tp="http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?tracking=true&pid=";var contentID;var videoPID;var vidTitle;var vidDescription;var isitWatched;var current_message;$(document).ready(function(){contentID=$('#video_cid').attr('value');videoPID=$('#video_pid').attr('value');vidTitle=$('#video_name').html();vidDescription=$('#content-video-discription').html();isitWatched=$('#is_already_watched').val();current_message=$('#watchedMessage').html();setupVideo();centerList($("#videosWrapper"),$("#videoList"),$("#videoList li"),$('#total_clips').val(),10);buildTooltipCallbacks();});$(window).resize(function(){centerList($("#videosWrapper"),$("#videoList"),$("#videoList li"),$('#total_clips').val(),10);});function setupVideo(){var loco=String(window.location);var adTag="demo";if(loco.search("http://www.lockerz.com")!=-1){adTag="default";}
var flashvars={tpURL:escape(tp),videoPID:escape(videoPID),shareLink:escape(loco),vidTitle:escape(vidTitle),vidDes:escape(vidDescription),adVertTag:escape(adTag),isWatched:isitWatched,};var params={base:"/swf/video/",allowFullScreen:"true",wmode:"transparent",allowScriptAccess:"sameDomain"};var attributes={};swfobject.embedSWF("/swf/video/VideoPlayer.swf","playerwidget","725","472","9.0.0","",flashvars,params,attributes);}
function addFinishingMessage(data){$('#watchedMessage').html(current_message);switch(data.status)
{case"already_watched":case"multi_video":$('#watchedMessage').append(data.message);$('#contentWatched').show();break;case"technical":$('#watchedMessage').append(data.message);$('#contentWatched').show();$('#contentWatched').fadeOut(2000);break;case"overlaod":$('#captchaInstructions').html(data.message);Recaptcha.reload();$('#getPtzBtn').val('RETRY');break;case"error":$('#captchaInstructions').html(data.message+": ");for(var i=0;i<data.errors.length;i++)
{$('#captchaInstructions').append(data.errors[i]+" ");}
Recaptcha.reload();$('#getPtzBtn').val('RETRY');break;case"key2":$('#contentCaptcha').show();$('#challenge_key2').val(data.challenge_key2);break;case"success":playSound();updatePtz();$('#contentCaptcha').fadeOut(2000);$('#watchedMessage').append(data.message);$("#contentWatched").show();document.getElementById("playerwidget").deliverPTZValue(data.amount);break;default:break;}}
function confirmWatch(){$.post('/content/video/award_pointz',{recaptcha_challenge_field:$('[name=recaptcha_challenge_field]').val(),recaptcha_response_field:$('[name=recaptcha_response_field]').val(),challenge_key:$('#challenge_key').val(),challenge_key2:$('#challenge_key2').val(),pid:videoPID},addFinishingMessage,'json');return false;}
function vidFinished(){$.post('/content/video/award_pointz',{challenge_key:$('#challenge_key').val(),pid:videoPID},addFinishingMessage,'json');}
function toggleDim(s){switch(s){case"dim":$("#contentDim").fadeIn(300);break;case"undim":$("#contentDim").fadeOut(300);break;}}

Any ideas on what is causing the problems? The videos work fine in any other browser...

Thanks!